Wow! Good clear message here Kiritea, "bullies aren't born, they're made". This video will definitely have your viewers reflecting on their actions and the possible effect it will have on those they interact with. Good choice in music too ;) It suited the mood and reaction you and lizzy were aiming for.
Thank you Whaea Gaylene, I love your comment it was so much fun to make this awesome video and I love it when people make it better and comment nicely on it.
Hi Kiritea, I loved your movie it had a really great message and I loved the really sad music behind it it made it feel sad. I think that you could of made some of your actors use better expression and I would of loved if you could of had better camera shots but other than that I loved your movie and I would love to see you make another story but I totally adore your story Great work :)
Wow! Good clear message here Kiritea, "bullies aren't born, they're made". This video will definitely have your viewers reflecting on their actions and the possible effect it will have on those they interact with. Good choice in music too ;) It suited the mood and reaction you and lizzy were aiming for.
ReplyDeleteThank you Whaea Gaylene, I love your comment it was so much fun to make this awesome video and I love it when people make it better and comment nicely on it.
DeleteHi Kiritea, I loved your movie it had a really great message and I loved the really sad music behind it it made it feel sad. I think that you could of made some of your actors use better expression and I would of loved if you could of had better camera shots but other than that I loved your movie and I would love to see you make another story but I totally adore your story Great work :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ngarangi, I really love your comment and I will take your helpful message into use thank you Ngarangi.
ReplyDeletehey hey my pretty girl it flash aye. I mite break it, liked your little film on a small budget ha ha great work.
ReplyDelete